Visual Inspector deal ended on January 3rd.
Delightful Chrome extension to inspect/edit live web pages without coding, annotate and discuss changes remotely without leaving your website.
Imagine, you are designer working on website project and dev team just built the website from your designs. You are excited to see how it looks and annnd just how you had guessed, Jim from development has messed up again:
- Jim used the wrong font-size.
- And padding in heading is also incorrect.
- And CTA background is different from design.
- And… the list goes on
Damm!! So you take the screen-shot and send it to dev guys over email.
Also the Product Manager – Tom made a last-minute suggestion on the heading text so he takes the screenshot and sends it to you and dev guys over email. So does Kerry (from marketing team) and almost every other stakeholder. Pretty soon, there’s tons of emails and fixing these design bugs or suggestions becomes extremely painful.
If only you could make the change right in the website and share them with the team to review, it’d be much quicker to take final decisions, save time and effort for the entire team.
That’s why we built a delightful Chrome extension – Visual Inspector to make temporary changes in live website without coding, add comments to highlight changes and invite stakeholders by sharing the link.
Here’s how it works:
- Edit live web pages, fix design bugs or try new styles. No coding required.
- Add comments to it and invite stakeholders to review
- Discuss and collaborate changes in real-time.
- That’s it! You get your pixel-perfect websites faster than ever before.
Pro-tip: You can also get pixel-perfect design properties – fonts, colors, icons or assets from your website.
Whether you are a designer in a product team or in a design agency or even do freelance work, you would have been in this situation and agree with me that these last-minute design fixes are a big pain and kill your time and productivity.
Not to mention, it’s a big frustration for the entire team.
So, why waste your time over screenshot and email when you can save time with Visual Inspector and and fix these issues 10-times faster and go share a beer with friend or spend quality time with family.
Last month alone, over 32,000 designers around the world used Visual Inspector to review over 1.5 Million web pages.
Here’s a quick 1-minute video of how easy it is to make changes in live pages via Visual Inspector:
Benefits of Visual Inspector:
Visual Inspector has tons of benefits over traditional means of website feedback (Usually over screenshot and email) when it comes to website reviews and fixing design issues.
– No Coding required: No more fiddling in code to check design values or make changes.
– Everything happens within your website: No more round trips between websites and emails
– Real-time notifications Keep everyone’s updated all the time.
– Export CSS for developers: You gotta keep them happy too.
And, it beautifully integrates with your workflow – Slack, Jira, Bugzilla (available in private beta)
Did I mention – you get all the awesomeness of Visual Inspector at the price you will love – just $5 per month. Price that suits to everyone in the room and you don’t have to hassle to get approvals… 🙂
But it gets even better – Now you can grab lifetime subscription of Visual Inspector in – $49!!
Yes, unbelievable but true!. In next few days first 1500 Siftery users will get lifetime access to Visual Inspector for just $49. Make sure you are one of them to avoid paying monthly subscription fee.
Only commitment from you is to make the web a better place with lesser design bugs.
What makes this deal so awesome:
As someone who has worked as freelance designer, I understand it is ridiculous to keep paying monthly subscription fee.
So, here’s your opportunity to grab lifetime of subscription for just $49, instead of paying $5 every month. You also get access to:
- Inspect and edit unlimited pages every month
- Invite unlimited stakeholders to review – Client, product managers, dev guys.
- Lifetime exporting of colors, fonts and other design properties from the page
- All subsequent updates to the page
- Single dashboard for maintaining all projects and pages
- Access to Slack, Jira integration (part of public beta)
- Export CSS changes from the live changes
- Priority support to resolve issue
Trusted by thousands of designers around the world everyday.
*Highly recommended to all web designers working in freelance and design agencies.