CanvasFlip deal ended on March 26th,2018.
CanvasFlip is a cloud-based design collaboration and testing platform, which enables you to create design prototypes, capture analytics and find and fix usability issues in your prototypes.
If you are a designer, product manager, marketing manager or an entrepreneur, creating prototypes, receiving feedback from clients and internal stakeholders and collaborating with engineering teams is part of your daily workflow. These workflows are made easier by the numerous tools available to you during every stage in this process, whether it be prototyping, user testing or design delivery. However, identifying which of these tools is the most effective and subsequently choosing and managing them often requires a significant amount of time, effort and money. On average, designers pay $175 per month, or $2000 per year, for prototyping, user testing and delivery tools, and prices only continue to rise.
But your workflow does not have to be this complicated and costly. What if there was a way for you to achieve the same results using one tool, at a fraction of the cost?
The platform is simple to use for designers and non-designers alike
Are you a Sketch user? Get started with CanvasFlip in just one click!
Collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to receive feedback and comments on designs
Do you struggle to setup user tests? With CanvasFlip you don’t have to worry about installing apps or plugins anymore! Just share the link of your prototype and you will be able to record videos and analyze user sessions. Identifying improvements has never been easier!
Record and analyze videos of user sessions by simply sharing the link of your prototype. No extra effort required!
CanvasFlip allows you to test, iterate and improve conversions right from your designs
CanvasFlip’s insightful features allow you to check which CTA’s are functional and which ones need improvement
CanvasFlip delivers you pixel-perfect design details, allowing you to build a memorable experience on your websites and apps
Interaction map helps you visualize the entire flow effortlessly in just one click
With all of these awesome features under one single interface, you can save time, energy and money and create the best designs possible!
Who uses CanvasFlip?
CanvasFlip caters to a large audience of designers, product managers, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs. These users range from freelance specialists to designers at agencies, product companies, Fortune 500 companies and management consulting organizations.
Here is what users have said about CanvasFlip:
- “MUST for every designer to prototype and validate ideas faster. CanvasFlip has become essential for the design process I follow with my team due to the set of interlinked solutions it offers. Great customer support too!” – Jorge Zarco, Sr. Product Design Lead, Accenture
- “CanvasFlip is a great tool for prototyping. Highly recommended for mobile app prototypes.” – Rahul Saini, Head of Product Design, PayTm
- “CanvasFlip Live helped us to understand how users interact with our product in real-time at design stage, removes assumptions and save times for entire team.” – Ajith Sowndararajan, UX Manager @Freshdesk
- “I was totally surprised to see videos and conversion funnel of people using prototype which I had created literally in just 10 minutes.” – Abhinav Mittal, Sr. Manager UX, MakeMyTrip
- “The User Experience and Design team at Quikr loves the product for the ease of Prototyping and powerful feedback mechanism.” – Nitin Sethi, VP Product Design & User Experience, Quikr
- “CanvasFlip has revolutionized prototyping by making user research possible at designs itself. Now app UX are validated even before app is build.” – Sahil Sharma, Product lead – Mobile, Economic Times
- “Most efficient way of User Research. My decisions now are based on tangible and reference able UX analysis in CanvasFlip.” – Mayur Chowdhary, Head User Experience – Magicbricks